Summer Group Activities
Group Rates and Availability
- Groups of 20 or more can purchase single or multi-day items
- Group tickets must be purchased at least 7 days in advance
- Group Mountain Top lunch reservations must be made at least 14 days in advance
- A group leader must handle all adjustments, payments, and ticket pick-ups
2021 Summer Group Rates
|single ride||$14.50 after Taxes & Fees|
|unlimited slide pass||$44 after Taxes & Fees|
|adventure pass||$48 after Taxes and Fees|
Alpine Slide tickets for ages 6+, children 2-5 are free and must ride with an adult.
Summit Express Gondola
|adult round trip||$24 after Taxes and Fees|
|senior round trip||$20 after Taxes and Fees|
|child round trip||$16 after Taxes and Fees|
Gondola & Mountain Top Lunch
|adult||$39 after Taxes and Fees|
|senior||$35 after Taxes and Fees|
|child||$26.50 after Taxes and Fees|
Gondola Tour Lunches include a deli lunch buffet, salad, house-made chips, dessert, and beverages.
Advance reservations are required for group gondola and mountaintop lunch rates and options.
We do not guarantee that Friday and Saturday dates are available for gondola lunches due to other onsite groups and events.
Winter Ski & Snowboard Groups
- Groups of 20 or more can purchase discounted lift tickets
- To qualify a group is committing to purchase at least 20 of the same lift ticket (20 1-day, 20 2-day, etc.), valid for the same ski-days
- Group tickets must be scheduled at least 14 days in advance and secured with payment 7 days in advance
- Tickets with start dates on Saturdays or during Winter Break (12/26 – 1/2) or President’s Weekend (2/14 & 2/15) require a 2-day minimum
- Homeschool groups or schools wanting to make a ski day as part of their class curriculum - ask about special rates valid Monday - Friday
- A group leader must handle all correspondence and lift ticket pick up
- All guests must fill out a release of liability prior to ticket redemption online at lutsen.com/waiver
- Groups tickets are non-refundable
21-22 Lift Tickets & Packages
Lift Ticket Rates
Ski & Stay Packages
Group Ski and Lodging Packages include two nights' accommodation (Friday - Sunday), two days of skiing (Saturday and Sunday), taxes, and applicable fees (unless otherwise indicated).
Midweek packages are also available and are usually more economical during non-holiday periods.
|eagle ridge resort||
Your base camp for adventure!! Ski-in/Ski-out, outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, dry sauna, and within walking distance to Papa Charlie's and late-night entertainment.
Located here on the ski hill road, direct access to the slopes without the drive. Rooms with two queen beds.
8 min from the ski area, indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna, game room, continental breakfast. Rooms with two queen beds.
15 minutes from the ski area, the Superior Ridge Resort features Motel Rooms and Condos, a conference room, and a Finnish sauna.
Additional area resorts to offer group rates with direct booking lodging, once you have secured a stay with them we would be happy to assist you with your group lift tickets.
Caribou Highlands Lodge
Bluefin Bay Resort