Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Maintain resort standards of cleanliness and understanding and follow pre-established guidelines and directions from the manager or supervisor.
- Completes daily routes to various hotel areas to ensure overall cleanliness of rooms, restrooms, outlying areas, and departments.
- Transport and carry cleaning supplies including a housekeeping cart, vacuum, and sanitizers to/from the various resort and outlying areas.
- Clean hotel units, common areas, restrooms, hallways, lounges, and corridors to ensure health and quality standards are met.
- Pick up trash and debris, empty wastebaskets, and transport waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing machines.
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies using vacuum cleaners and/or shampooers.
- Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
- Replenish supplies, and toiletries in restrooms and communicate the need for cleaning products to the manager or supervisor.
- Respond to room calls.
- Performs other tasks and/or related duties as assigned or required by management and supervisors.
- Helps to maintain resort and common areas including; shoveling and garbage pick-up.
- Cooperates with uniform standards.
- All other duties as assigned.