The Accounting-Reconciliation Manager position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for preparing banks, balancing salespoints, and preparing reports for the bookkeeper and other bookkeeping and administrative tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Makes banks daily for departments
- Deposits Cash and finalizes credit card sessions
- Balances Online activity with balancing credit card transactions
- Perform troubleshooting on sessions that do not balance
- Coordinate insurance bids and claims
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Solid knowledge of Quickbooks
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- $22-$25/hour depending on experience.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Health, dental, 401K, and great resort benefits which includes season passes for family.