Last Snow Contest
Guess the date for our "official" last snow date of the 2017/2018 season at Lutsen Mountains!
Here's your chance to win a Lutsen Mountains Season Pass for the 2018/2019 season, enter your guess as to when the official snowmelt date will be for the spring of 2018.
The Hula Hoop will be placed on our last pile of snow on the mountain. We will determine our ‘last snow’ date when the pile fits within the ring of the Hula Hoop. Shown here, the hoop is on the banked corner of the boarder-cross course, one of the likely places, but there are snow piles stashed on all four mountains, any one which could be ‘last snow’. When do you think the final pile melts away?
Contest Rules & Conditions
- One entry per person
- All entries must be submitted by midnight on Friday, March 23rd
- All entries must include an email address to qualify for entry, this is the manner in which we will contact the winner.
- On the contest page and through Social Media outlets pictures will be posted of the current snow status, once we are nearing the snowmelt day posts may be done in a higher frequency. *Amended: as weather allows as we near the end of the snowmelt, weekly is not always possible due to weather*
- The winner will be determined by the guess that is the closest to the official snowmelt date without going over. In the event of a tie, the season pass will be awarded to the first winning submission received. The winner will be announced on the official "last snow" day.
- All entries must be made through contest page, entries made on social media will not be entered for a chance to win.
- If the winner has pre-purchased an 18/19 Lutsen Mountains Season Pass they will be reimbursed for the purchased pass.
The contest is Closed - Thank you for your entries!