Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Works a mix of office days and floor shifts
- Oversee day-to-day staff and bar/event operations
- Inventory for bar supplies
- Monitors till operations and closeouts
- Maintains bar cleanliness and operations
- Assists group sales departments with event set-up and implementation
- Acts as a back-up to staff when needed
- Handles customer service while guests are onsite
- Maintains a working knowledge of POS, menu, and ticketing systems.
- Trains bar staff
- Other duties may be assigned.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
To perform this job successfully, and the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimum five years experience in the restaurant/bar industry.
- Knowledge of cost and labor systems.
- Passion for providing quality customer service.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must know and support the Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or Experience
Previous management experience is a plus, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- An employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 25-50lbs.
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Health, dental, 401K, and great resort benefits which includes season passes for family.