The Guest Services Manager at Lutsen Mountains is responsible for the day-to-day evening operations oversight of Papa Charlie's and Eagle Ridge Resort. This position will work to ensure quality control levels are met, provide customer service for guests, support department managers in operations, and be available to assist on-ground as needed to meet customer demand. This includes but is not limited to the general support of management and the supervision of the night houseman and resort maintenance. As a part of this position, you will be tasked as manager on duty during the afternoon and evening to ensure the quality control of Lutsen Mountains operations. This position is required to work on property typically from 2pm-10pm, including weekends and peak holidays.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Experience working in Food and Beverage
- Experience working in a resort setting; the ski industry is preferred
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
- Experience with using POS systems specifically Siriusware is preferred
- Knowledge of Google Suite applications including Docs and Sheets
- Must be able to recognize operational needs and be able to assist where help is needed
Additional information is included in the full job description.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree in hospitality or food and beverage management is preferred
- 5+ years of food and beverage experience
- 2+ years of resort/hospitality management experience
- Have acquired or willingness to obtain ServSafe certificates of the following; manager, alcohol permit as well as food handler
STARTING BASE SALARY
- Position starts at $60,000 annual salary
This is a full-time position with full benefits including Health, dental, 401K, and resort benefits which includes season passes for immediate family.