Lutsen Mountains is searching for a detail-oriented, organized, and professional individual to join our team as the Front Desk Manager at Eagle Ridge. As part of the management team, the Front Desk Manager provides the highest level of guest experience. The main responsibility is the day-to-day function of the front desk and ensuring that all staff has the necessary tools to become successful. This role makes decisions affecting guests and operating procedures that contribute to the overall success of both the front desk as well as quality control and housekeeping. This position is required to work on the property and during peak periods, typically 12pm-8pm, including weekends and peak holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be able to perform all line-level positions associated with the front desk.
- Establish a positive environment for profit, productivity, and teamwork in the workplace.
- Enforce standards for personnel administration, performance, and service to all guests.
- Oversee the reservations via phone and online for Eagle Ridge at Lutsen Mountains.
- Work with guests regarding requests and guest satisfaction.
- Work with housekeeping and maintenance staff for any guest needs regarding check-in times or guest requests.
- Oversee reporting for pacing, analysis, and patterns.
- Work the General Manager and Assistant General Manager on yield management and internal operations.
- Provide motivation, training, and development for front desk employees.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
$20-$24/hour based on experience
All full-time year-round employment at Lutsen Mountains includes:
- Option for Health, Dental, and 401k
- Paid Time Off tier structure
- FREE access to Lutsen Mountains winter & summer activities for yourself and spouse/dependents
- Retail/F&B Discounts