Front Desk & Central Reservations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Provide customer excellent customer service to all guests, onsite and via phone/email
- Assist guests with booking room and package reservations
- Check guests in and out of our onsite resort
- Assisting guests with area questions and resort amenities
- Respond positively to guest complaints
- Ensure that all daily tasks are completed
- Works with the Front Desk Manager and Assistant General Manager
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Passion for providing quality customer service.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must know and support Eagle Ridge & Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of one-year hotel/resort front office experience preferred. Staff must be able to work on weekends and holidays. Evening and day shifts are available.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 25-50lbs.