Snowsports Center Desk Attendant
The Snowsports Center Desk Attendant position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Snowsports Center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Oversight of the Snowsports Center including but not limited to checking in guests, pulling online order, directing guests, assisting with future bookings, managing lunch programs when needed.
- Helps assist the Guest Service Director with availability and lesson inventory as well as lesson assignments.
- Provides information to Lutsen Mountains' guests including events, activities, policies, and current programs.
- May be asked to transfer to other departments during slower season points or times of need.
- Helps to maintain the courtyard areas in front of the gondola, snowsports center and Scandinavian Chalet including shoveling, snow blowing, garbage pickup and other items as instructed by management.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, and the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to provide consistently friendly and efficient service to our customers
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policy
- Must be resourceful in finding answering to guest questions
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles
- Must be dependable and able to work as a team
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensure works responsibilities are covered when absent
Education and/or Experience
No previous experience required.
Staff must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 10-25lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.