Cash Counting Clerk/Bookkeeping Assistant
The Cash Counting Clerk/Bookkeeping Assistant position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for setting up daily banks, counting and recording all deposits, and balancing company daily sheets. This person will also assist the bookkeeper with accounts payable and payroll, and manages the companies various insurance policies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Makes banks daily for departments
- Deposits Cash and finalizes credit card sessions
- Balances Online activity with balancing credit card transactions
- Perform troubleshooting on sessions that do not balance.
- Has knowledge of software systems
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Solid knowledge of Quickbooks
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.