The IT Coordinator position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for maintaining our information technology systems. You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Instituting protocols for the use of IT across departments.
- Providing advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Providing technical support for systems and networks
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs, and data restoration
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Other duties may be assigned.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. An IT Coordinator must be knowledgeable in software, hardware, and networks. They must be critical thinkers and problem solvers with great attention to detail. Since end-user support and teamwork are important aspects of the role, excellent communication and people skills are required. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Solid knowledge of IT systems and applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities.
- Proven experience as IT coordinator or similar role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.