Ticket Office Manager
The Ticket Office Manager position for Lutsen Mountains is responsible for day to day management of the ticket office and sales of lift tickets, rentals, and online order redemption.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Must be able to perform all line-level positions associated with the ticket office
- Establish a positive environment for profit, productivity, and teamwork in the workplace
- Enforce standards for personnel administration, performance, and service to all guests
- Coordinate and supervise all ticket office employees to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Respond positively to guest complaints
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered to the corporate office in a timely manner
- Works with the Guest Services Director on in-house materials, resort partnerships and packages, and customer satisfaction
- Provide motivation, training, and development for ticket office employees
- Keeps up to date information about resort and area amenities including guest services programs.
- Helps to maintain the courtyard areas in front of the rental shop, ticket office, and Papa Charlie's including; brochure and supply restocking, shoveling, garbage pickup and other items as instructed by management.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, and the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to provide consistently friendly and efficient service to our customers
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policy
- Must be resourceful in finding answering to guest questions
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles
- Must be dependable and able to work as a team
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensure works responsibilities are covered when absent
Education and/or Experience
Previous ski resort operations experience a plus but not a requirement. Previous customer service experience required.
Staff must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 10-25lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.