Front Desk Assistant Manager
Eagle Ridge Resort
Year-Round | Summer | Winter
The Front Desk Assistant Manager position for Eagle Ridge is responsible for the daily supervision of the Front Desk including but not limited to control of daily check-in and check-out status, staff supervision, and guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Must be able to perform all line-level positions associated with the front desk
- Establish a positive environment for profit, productivity, and teamwork in the workplace
- Enforce standards for personnel administration, performance, and service to all guests
- Coordinate and supervise all front desk employees to ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Respond positively to guest complaints
- Ensure that all reports are accurate and delivered to corporate office in a timely manner
- Works with the Guest Services Director on yield management and internal operations
- Provide motivation, training, and development for front desk employees
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, and the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Passion for providing quality customer service.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must know and support Eagle Ridge & Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or Experience Prior supervisory or management experience a plus. Minimum of one-year hotel/resort front office experience preferred.
Staff must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 25-50lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.