Eagle Ridge Resort Maintenance
Eagle Ridge Resort
Year-Round | Summer | Winter
The Resort Maintenace position at Eagle Ridge Resort is responsible for the daily maintenance and projects for our onsite lodging property at Lutsen Mountains.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responds to management and guest request for unit and facility maintenance.
- Does daily maintenance for the Eagle Ridge pool.
- Upkeeps resort property and units.
- Other duties may be assigned.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon orientation.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, and individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to work under adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to stay on shift until work is completed.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Is consistently dependable and arrives to work on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Must give 2 week's notice if you are unable to fulfill your shift.
- Uses time efficiently and works quickly; completes tasks.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Employees are expected to adhere to all uniform standards.
Education and/or Experience
Experienced handyman with pool care, plumbing, electrical, and carpentry skills.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Regular lifting of 50lbs+.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.