Food & Beverage
Year-Round | Summer | Winter
The Kitchen Manager position for Papa Charlie's is responsible for leading the kitchen team at our onsite restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works the line.
- Oversee day-to-day culinary operations.
- Coordinate food and kitchenware orders.
- Check freshness and quality of ingredients.
- Assist in the development of menu items.
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests.
- Works with the food & beverage department.
- Other duties may be assigned.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Minimum of three years of cooking experience.
- Passion for food and cooking techniques.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Education and/or Experience
Minimum of three years of cooking experience.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 25-50lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.