Servers - Papa Charlie's
Food & Beverage
Year-Round | Summer | Winter
Part-Time and/or Full-Time
The Server position at Papa Charlie's is responsible for providing prompt and accurate food service while providing a level of hospitality the exceeds guest expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with the host(ess) to provide guests with a dining experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Accurately record and enter all food and beverage items into Restaurant Manager POS system; collect and process forms of payment.
- Knowledge of all menus: specials, features, food, and beverage.
- Keeps up to date information about resort and area amenities including guest services programs.
- Maintain cleanliness of Dining Room and service areas.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Responsible for collecting accurate payment from the guest and depositing the exact amount of sales.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Handle guest service issues in an immediate and professional manner.
- Other duties may be assigned.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon orientation.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- As a customer service representative, servers must provide consistently friendly, efficient and courteous service to our guests at all times.
- Maintain a positive demeanor in verbal and non-verbal interactions with guests and team members.
- Must be able to work as a team, while balancing team and individual responsibilities.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles.
- Is consistently dependable and arrives to work on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Must give 2 week's notice if you are unable to fulfill your shift.
- Uses time efficiently and works quickly; completes tasks.
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Employees are expected to adhere to all uniform standards.
Education and/or Experience
Prior serving experience not required but is a benefit.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 10-25lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.