Summer Ticket Sales
The Summer Ticket Sales position is responsible for the sales and redemption of our summer ticket items including the Alpine Slide, Mountain Tram, and Canoe Tours.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provides a friendly greeting to resort guests.
- Sells Alpine Slide and Mountain Tram tickets to in-resort and online guests.
- Assists guest with Canoe Tours.
- Uses Siriusware system to look up orders and sell ticket products.
- Provide information to Lutsen Mountains' guests including events, activities, policies, and current programs.
- Helps direct guests to appropriate areas.
- Keeps up to date on resort information and area amenities including guest services programs.
- Helps maintain our courtyard area including garbage removal.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to provide consistently friendly and efficient service to our guests
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains mission and guiding principles
- Must be able to use the Siriusware program to redeem online orders and sell tickets on the spot.
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policies.
- Must be resourceful in finding answers to guests questions.
- Must be able to type and have a general knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
- Is consistently at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Ability to successfully multi-task, prioritize and complete daily tasks.
Education and/or Experience
No prior experience required.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are a representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee is regularly required to sit and occasionally required to stand and walk.
- Employee may occasionally move and/or lift up to 10lbs.
- Employees should be able to work around crowds of guests including children and families.