Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following:
- Selling lift tickets to in-resort and online guests.
- Printing of lift tickets and sales with Siriusware.
- Provide information to Lutsen Mountains' guests including events, activities, policies, and current programs.
- May be asked to transfer to other departments during slower season points or times of need.
- Help direct guests to appropriate areas.
- Keeps up-to-date information about resort and area amenities including guest services programs.
- Helps to maintain the courtyard areas in front of the rental shop, ticket office, and Papa Charlie's including; brochure and supply restocking, shoveling, garbage pickup, and other items as instructed by management.
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
To perform this job successfully, and the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsible accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Must be able to provide consistently friendly and efficient service to our customers
- Ability to problem-solve according to guest demands and company policy
- Must be resourceful in finding answers to guest questions
- Must know and support Lutsen Mountains' mission and guiding principles
- Must be dependable and able to work as a team
- Ability to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensure works responsibilities are covered when absent
Education and/or Experience
No previous experience is required.
Staff must be able to work on weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee is expected to be on their feet regularly, moving around at a fast pace.
- Occasionally lifting 10-25lbs.