Ticket Sales is a fun, fast-paced environment in which staff are in direct contact with guests throughout an entire shift. Ticket Sales Reps are responsible for assuring our guests have everything they need for their time at Lutsen Mountains. Employees must work as a team to provide each guest with a friendly, fast, and easy experience to get them through the ticket line and out on the slopes as quickly as possible.
- Sell Lutsen Mountains products to guests
- Summer - Alpine Slide & Summit Express Gondola
- Winter - Lift Tickets, Rental Equipment, and Season Passes
- Up-sell as well as offer the guest what will best meet their needs
- Tear down and setup of maze
- Complete all data input and paperwork organization daily as assigned by the office
- Clean, organize, and maintain ticket areas at all times
- Provide information to guests including events, activities, policies, and current programs.
- Provide information to guests regarding on-mountain food service options
- Assist guests with general questions
- Direct guests on where to go in the base area
- Other duties as assigned.
- Customer Service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Ability to interact socially and courteously with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills.
Students start at $14/hour