Guest Service admins are responsible for ensuring our guests have a successful guest experience during their time in Lutsen. Functions include Advance Reservations, Guest Services, Daily Lift Tickets, Pass Sales and Pass Printing, Daily Reconciliation and Balancing, and assisting Ticket Sales Reps in resolving guests' issues. Assist with product and sales training for resort-wide ticket sellers and reservations staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide customer excellent customer service to all guests, onsite and via phone/email
- Assist guests with booking ski and stay packages, lift tickets, rentals, lessons, and summer activities
- Assist with all aspects of the Ticket Sales department, including training/coaching on products and POS systems, weekly scheduling, and informational support
- Maintain superior knowledge of all resort products and support Lutsen Mountains sales goals
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all POS systems (Siriusware and E-Commerce platforms)
- Work with sales staff to ensure the guests’ needs are being matched with an appropriate resort product while being mindful of the resort's sales goals
- Ensure exceptional customer service is being provided
- Troubleshoot issues with the POS and communicate with management or admins
- De-Escalate customer concerns/complaints
- Resolve guest service issues ticket staff are not authorized to handle on their own
- Filling in for absent employees as needed to ensure the smooth operation of the business
- Cutting ticket rep shifts as needed when we are slow
- Communicate and work with all resort departments in resolving guest issues and assisting in sales training efforts.
- Meet service-level objectives and department goals as set forth by senior management.
- Acting as a role model for all employees by continuously exhibiting a high level of service and attention to detail in all tasks
- Assist in overflow duties from the Office as needed
- Process online gift card purchases
- Works with the Assistant General Manager
A full job description and handbook will be provided including all duties upon hire.
- Customer Service experience
- Cash handling experience
- Experience with Siriusware or equivalent software preferred
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Office and web-based system applications
- Leadership experience
- Reliable and team-oriented
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Self-motivated individual.
- Ability to interact socially and courteously with guests and coworkers.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong computer skills.