Website Accessibility Policy
Lutsen Mountains Corporation ("Company") strives to comply with best practices and standards for website accessibility for guests with disabilities as defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). To permit Company content providers to meet this goal, the Company implements the following initiatives:
- Developing and distributing accessibility practices for Company content providers
- Appointing a website accessibility coordinator who is responsible for coordinating the Company's responsibilities with respect to accessibility, and responsible for developing the accessibility practices
- Conforming our website with the WCAG Guidelines 2.0 AA
- Modifying our website to permit content providers to post content in a format that conforms to WCAG for web content
- Ensuring that our website does not interfere with the posting of content in formats that conform to W3C's guidance on accessibility
The Company undertakes these accessibility initiatives to expand access to everyone and to assist content providers with providing content in accessible formats.