Everybody likes a little thrill every now and then, and the Alpine Slide is ready to oblige. Getting there is half the fun with a leisurely chairlift ride to the summit of Lutsen's Eagle Mountain. Then hop on your sled and cruise down an exhilarating half mile of twisting, turning track back to the base.
You control the speed from top to bottom. Take it slow, and you can soak in the sights. Let it rrrippp - and the hill's a blur of fun as you roar down your own summer luge run. It's amusement park fun the whole family will enjoy - done up in classic North Shore ambiance.
2013 Dates & Hours of Operation
Open 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. (see exceptions below)
Sat. & Sun. May 18 & 19
Sat., Sun. & Mon. May 25 - 27
Sat. & Sun. June 1 - 2
Daily June 7 - Sept. 2
Sat. & Sun. Sept. 7 & 8; 14 & 15
Fri. - Sun. September 20 - 22, Sept. 27 - 29; Oct. 4 - 6
Sat. & Sun. Oct. 12 & 13
Thurs. - Sun October 17 - 20
- Mon. May 27: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- June 29 - August 31: Open Saturdays 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fall Saturdays 9/21, 9/28 & 10/5 open 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Mon. 9/2, Sun. 9/8, Sun. 10/13, Sun. 10/20: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Single Ride: $8 + tax
- 8 Single Ride Book: $44 + tax (transferable)
- 5 Ride Pass: $24 + tax (non-transferable)
- Unlimited Ride Pass: $32 + tax (non-transferable)
- Upgrade your Unlimited Slide Pass to a Slide/Tram Combo Pass for just $4.00!
- Slide/Tram Combo Pass: $36 + tax (non-transferable)
Schedule may vary due to weather.
For more information please call 218-406-1320.